Roj Bash - Good Day



Mem u Zin by Ehmedi Xani, it wasn't only a book, but rather it was a revolution by all means over all aspects of life at that time. Now after all these years, after Kurd gained something, we need another Mem u Zin by another Ehmedi Xani, i.e., we need another revolution.

By this we start our blog.





Saturday, June 28, 2008

I miss my MOM so badly... :((

This week was my last week in Pediatric Surgery department of Rapareen Hospital here in Hawler, it was so busy and tired week, even I couldn't return back to home to see my mom, that's why I miss her so badly.

This evening I called her and told that I really miss you my dear mom, she said "Offffff", she is a heroine, a mom that every body will wish to have such mom.

Will return back home to see her tomorrow, God Willing...


May God bless you my dear mom...

No comments: