Roj Bash - Good Day



Mem u Zin by Ehmedi Xani, it wasn't only a book, but rather it was a revolution by all means over all aspects of life at that time. Now after all these years, after Kurd gained something, we need another Mem u Zin by another Ehmedi Xani, i.e., we need another revolution.

By this we start our blog.





Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mem u Zin on YouTube









I was looking to popular site, YouTube, and I found some one uploaded our great film, Mem u Zin to the net, divided to 10 parts, in Kurdish with English subtitle... but unfortunately I couldn't find the 7th one, I am afraid it's missing...

Any how, let's enjoy this great film, just follow the links below:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

I am sorry I couldn’t find the link to this part, please if happened you found it, let me know…


Part 8

Part 9

Part 10


Enjoy....

No comments: