Roj Bash - Good Day



Mem u Zin by Ehmedi Xani, it wasn't only a book, but rather it was a revolution by all means over all aspects of life at that time. Now after all these years, after Kurd gained something, we need another Mem u Zin by another Ehmedi Xani, i.e., we need another revolution.

By this we start our blog.





Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don’t Send Me Back To Iraqi Kurdistan ..!!

Well, I found this petition for someone, living currently in UK and seeking an Asylum, what's strange in this petition is that the owner who created and asked others to sign his petition is a Kurdish man, yes, a Kurdish man, not willing to return back to South Kurdistan, the Iraqi Kurdistan, because of the two main political parties, PUK and KDP and the way they deal with other than their own supporters and followers.



- His Picture -


He wrote in his petition:

"I am Sarwar Gareb, from Iraq who was a member of the Worker communist party of Iraq (WCPI) and who worked as a journalist in the media. Through my professional and political career I have supported women’s, children’s and the general worker’s rights. Due to these beliefs and actions, and in speaking out about these issues, I was been imprisoned and tortured by the two main political parties in Kurdistan, the PUK and KDP. In fear of my life I fled Kurdistan on 16.07.2000. "

In another part in his explanations to his case, he wrote:

"More importantly it also shows that the Home Office dealt with my case on what seems to be on a generic basis, i.e. that I was fleeing from Saddam, when actually I was fleeing from the PUK and KDP."

Wallahi, the title of his petition made me feel sorry more about ourselves, and think more...They should not force him to return to this hell !!


Wish you all success...

To read more about this petition and to sign his petition, click here.

No comments: